Help For Immigration Law
Many people believe they know what U.S. immigration laws say about their situation. They may have heard stories from friends and neighbors in similar circumstances.
Maybe they are seeking adjustment of status to get a green card after marrying a U.S. citizen. Maybe they are in the U.S. on student visas and need adjustment of status to get a work permit for professional training.
Can I Do It Myself?
Whatever their goals are, many people mistakenly believe they can solve their immigration problems by following directions. They may visit the USCIS website, find a form, fill it out, write a check and send it in. They expect straightforward results.
Well, yes, a few people do resolve their immigration matters on their own. However, many others try to address immigration law matters without a lawyer and experience trouble because they:
- Do not qualify for the immigration benefits they seek
- Do not complete forms correctly
- Do not submit sufficient documentation
- Do not understand deadlines
- Send checks for fees in wrong amounts
- Do not respond appropriately when the USCIS asks for more information
Immigration Rules Are Complex
It is easy to make a mistake. An attempt to get a work visa, obtain a family-based visa or green card, or start on the process toward citizenship can turn into a nightmare. Besides typical difficulties with administrative matters, immigration laws change often.
The U.S. Congress, the U.S. president’s administration and federal courts often disagree about immigration laws. These disagreements leave laws in a complicated state that may cause more confusion and delays.
We Can Help!
However, there are still ways to succeed! This is why it is so important to work with an experienced and diligent immigration law attorney. The Law Offices of Rafael Pazmino, LLC, in Stamford, Connecticut, is a valuable resource for people in many situations, such as:
- Seeking deportation defense before or after being detained
- Seeking a fiancé(e) visa (K1 or K2) before marrying a U.S. citizen
- Applying for a work visa after being in the U.S. on a student visa
- Seeking permanent residency after living in the U.S. on a work visa or family-based visa
- Seeking a temporary visa for older parents to accompany a working family in the U.S.
- Seeking asylum as refugees from oppression
- Seeking a path to citizenship after living in the U.S. with a green card
A Skilled Immigration Lawyer Can Be Your Ally
Whatever path you are on, you should understand that U.S. immigration laws are complex and change often. It is vitally important to work with an attorney who understands immigration law and can help you overcome difficulties. The Law Offices of Rafael Pazmino, LLC, has helped many individuals and families in Connecticut, elsewhere in the U.S. and outside the U.S. We do all that we can to help clients reach their immigration goals.
Bring your story to our law firm and learn how we can guide you through your legal challenges.
Call Us Today!
Get answers and help with your immigration matter without delay. When your first language is Spanish, it is immensely helpful to work with a Spanish-speaking lawyer like Rafael Pazmino. Mr. Pazmino also welcomes clients of all native languages and nationalities.
Se habla español.