An Experienced Immigration Attorney For Deportation Defense
If your family member has been detained by Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) or any government agency, the need for legal counsel is urgent. If there are reasons to contest the deportation, it is essential to act promptly. You should ideally seek relief before the detainee is actually removed from the U.S.
The Law Offices of Rafael Pazmino, LLC, takes on deportation defense cases on an emergency basis. Even if your case appears extra difficult, Mr. Pazmino encourages you to get legal advice before considering the situation hopeless.
Grounds For Deportation
The United States may deport foreign nationals from the U.S. when they:
- Have entered the U.S. without documentation
- Commit crimes in the U.S.
- Are a threat to public safety
- Violate work visas, family-based visas or student visas
Undocumented foreign nationals may be subject to expedited (quick) removal. Other people targeted for deportation may be held in detention centers. Then, an Immigration Court of the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) should hear the case for deportation. If the person’s receiving country agrees to accept them and issues travel documents, ICE may carry out the removal order.
Hope In The Face Of Difficult Circumstances
The idea of being deported is frightening to many people. It is especially difficult for people with family members in the U.S. who depend on them and for people who might be sent to countries that are unstable because of war, political unrest or natural disaster. Whatever your circumstances, turn to a trusted deportation defense attorney for help and direction.
Attorney Rafael Pazmino in Stamford, Connecticut, is available to review your case on an emergency basis. He will exhaustively explore possible defenses and remedies for you, such as:
- Pursuing reversal of your criminal conviction
- Pursuing cancellation of removal or a waiver on your behalf
- Demonstrating that your civil rights were violated
- Demonstrating your right to be in the U.S. because of the United Nations Convention Against Torture (UNCAT)
- Pursuing adjustment of status through a family member’s sponsorship or another way
- Helping you apply for asylum
- Arranging for your voluntary removal
- Preparing you to apply for readmission to the U.S. after removal
There is no guarantee of a particular outcome if you are at risk of deportation or have been deported. However, the Law Offices of Rafael Pazmino, LLC, offers clients reassurance and confidence. We have a strong track record of successful defenses for people targeted for deportation.
Prevent Or Stop Deportation With A Lawyer’s Help
Se habla español.